Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And I take it back.

I knew this would happen.
Every time I commit a decision to paper (or in this case-microsoft word to blogger) I jinx it.
Luckily this time, I jinxed something that was kind of negative
In my last post I announced that I was putting off the move to LA?  Until like, January?
Well, the LawyerBF got a job, and now we're thinking as early as mid September!!!!
Exciting, no?
I'm two weeks from the Scriptapalooza quarterfinalist announcement, and slightly more from the Nichol.
So I'm going to try something..... I'm announcing right here that i will not win the California State SuperLotto tomorrow, just, you know, FYI.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice collection do visit me at http://www.ambrina.com or
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anybody want to check out my blog? Its just me, documenting my life at a drama sixth form college and my new experiences in the industry! I would appreciate any support! xxx

    https://diaryofacrazyactor.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete