Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hectic

Why is it that today I find myself swamped with work, when yesterday I felt like I had all the time in the world?
My scene's due tonight, which is the only thing I'm remotely prepared for.
I have 28 pages on my screenplay due on Sunday, and a thesis paper due Friday for which I still have no thesis.
I work tomorrow, and picked up shifts on Saturday and Sunday because I'm stockpiling cash for 2011, the year I will make significant progress, or so I tell myself.
And all I want to do is crawl into bed.
And I got s wrapped up in things last night that I forgot Glee was on. 

Also, saw a guy at work reading No Acting Please by Eric Morris and I got a kick out of discussing how awesome but insanely intimidating the man seems to be.
And I didn't realize the time, so I'll probably be late for class now.

No comments:

Post a Comment