Thursday, December 16, 2010

An A, You say?

I can't help but get giddy when school ends.  The ten year old in me wants to run outside and run in circles shouting about freedom.
My final scene went well.  I ended up actually switchig partners when my original partner and I couldn't get our scedules to work.  It was better that way.  I was sick of mister "I'm a triple threat."  I should be pulling an A.
I've been waiting in anticipation to get a review of my complete screen play for almost a week.  I got the email from my teacher today and simply looked at it in my inbox for five minutes.  My teacher does not say things to be nice.  He's honest.  He knows half the scripts roduced in his advanced classes will be sent out by hopeful young writers.  And he's the head of the film studies department.
So once I sacked up, or in my case, ovaried up, I clicked and read over the email quickly.
Then I read it again because the first time I absorbed absolutely none of it.
Bottom line:  He love it.  He showered me with compliments of well thought out characters, well crafted scenes, and snappy dialouge. And I get an A.
I'm pulling a 3.5 this semmester.  I've never pulled a 3.5.  Ever.  I'm strictly a C student.  Hell, most of the time I have to beg for that.
Christmas is just around the corner.  I'm having a hard time turning down sweets.  It seriously kills me so the by the end of every day I feel like a lucky survivor of war. 
I'm going to a Christmas party with my sister tomorrow.  She's the warehouse manager of the newest up and comming "it" jewelry line.  They're in every magazine, every month, and every young starlet wears them, They've had an awesome year which is great for my sister's bonus and great for me cause, hey, open bar!  And wholesale price on that necklace with the bird that the chick on Hung wears in like, every episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment