Sunday, April 17, 2011

Committed

I committed.
I committed to fifteen hundred dollars worth of clear plastic that will change my smile, which really isn't all that bad to begin with.  I'm bouncing between ecstasy and buyers remorse. Now I'm thinking I should be committed. 
I finished a spec script for ABC's Castle.  I'm pretty proud of it.  I'm thinking of entering the ABC/Disney writers fellowship next year when I've wrapped more stuff up.  This will add bulk to my finished projects.
In the comming month I'm submitting my feature length project to The Nicholl Fellowship, The Burbank Film Festival and The Austin Film Festival.
I'm hitting up a friends play next week.  She's nervous as it's her first live performance.  She's been saying she wants to be an actress for years, and this is the first time she's ever been on stage.  I'm not really sure how that happened.... I'm also not sure how one makes it through the California Public School System without being forced into a play or two. 
I need another job.  for a while I was writing for ehow.  i finally got my articles up there where I was actually earning, and the ehow screws me and changes the terms of use.
I guess my next e-stop is craigslist.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog through another actor's blog. I just moved to LA and have been blogging everyday about my experiences.

    Anyway, I'm just connecting with other LA actor-bloggers and I liked yours. So, yes, it's random that I'm contacting you. A couple of years ago, I had to endure adult braces, which I think is worse than Invisalign, but good luck with those, at least you can fool people in public.

    My blog is http://www.themysteryyear.com/

    Best of luck,

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete