Monday, April 25, 2011

Eggs and Chocolate? Yes, Please

I once saw an interview with Katy Perry when she likened invisalign with a Sumo Wrestler sitting on ones head.
At the time I thought "Oh you drama queen, Kay Perry."  Alas, she's right.  In my life I've been run over by a car, broken bones and had an extremely painful root canal after a weekend of extreme pain.  I swear my mouth hurts more than any of those other things.
Like, ten Sumo wrestlers sitting on my head.  It's painful, but I'm taking before and after pictures. 
I binged on eggs and chocolate and those amazing starburst jelly beans for two days.
And now I feel sick.  And fat.  And depressed that I actually convinced myself that calories over the holidays don't count because everyone has them.  Well, they do.  And everyone gets fat.  And then I'm more depressed that I cant think like that all the time.
The Lawyer BF gets his bar results in less than three weeks.
Hopefully he'll land an LA based job, and we'll be relocated by the end of June.
He mentioned a potential job up east of San Luis Obispo and I laughed.  Right in his face.
You know, I'm cool with Camarillo.  Ventura I can live with, hell I can even make Santa Barbara work.  But the middle of bum-fuck-nowhere.  Not gonna happen.  This isn't even potential career driven.  It's not family and friends driven, it's all in the interest of saving my own sanity.  I will go to an Orly Taitz level of insanity that far away from the coast.  I will die inside, and then out.
And Katy Perry's the drama queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment